You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 10 February 2014

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 02/06/2014 5:11 pm

Welcome to the Love (Your Body) Month!

Give you body its much needed attention this February. The best way to do it? Keep it healthy, fresh, young and full of vitality!

Let's begin your Weight Loss Journey with the Bon Appetit Diet!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program on this. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Get involved with your Group as well. Look for I'm Starting on Monday, 10 February 2014.

If you have any questions about the website, don't hesitate to post them here!

Good health and success to everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by mnm11 (San Juan City)
On 02/24/2014 3:01 pm

I started today. I'm excited and anxious at the same time specially since I don't usually prepare my own food. But I'm really looking forward to positive results so I'll stick to the program as much as I can. :)

Posted by huykieng (san juan )
On 02/23/2014 6:44 pm

i'm starting tomorrow, Feb 24. I'm really anxious because it involves a lot of cooking and preparation. I dont really cook, so i dont know if ill be able to cope. :(

Posted by reginaesandoval (Dagupan City)
On 02/22/2014 5:01 pm

I ' ll be starting on Monday, February 24, 2014. :) I aim to follow the meal plan as best as I could and reach my goal weight.

Posted by Bianca0614 (Quezon City)
On 02/20/2014 12:11 pm

hi! i'll be starting on monday (feb.24). i'm excited but nervous at the same time. i hope i get to follow the diet & meal plans, if not exactly as it is but somehow close to it. :) i'm excited to get back to my pre-pregnancy body although it has been more than a year already since i gave birth :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/17/2014 5:52 pm

How's our February newbies coping with the diet so far?

I hope your diet is going well. Give yourself time to adjust and develop new eating habits.

For specific diet concerns, let me address you individually through the Personal Questions tool :)

Keep up the great work!

Posted by Cinds (Navotas)
On 02/15/2014 5:28 pm

Im starting on monday feb 17... Still a bit confused...
When we weight fish or chicken do we include the
Chicken bone or the fish head?
Please clarify thank you.....
Im both excited and nervous.... My first timw to do
This type of diet....hope ill be able to stick to it :)

Posted by alustrielmk (Bacoor, Cavite)
On 02/12/2014 8:54 pm

I'll be starting on Monday too! :) I just hope that this will finally get me back on track.

Posted by betsyfab (Malabon)
On 02/11/2014 11:50 pm

I got a bit worried when i realized that my official start was yesterday. :-S I thought it would be next monday, feb. 17. But anyway, ms. Charmaine has already addresses this concern and i am happy to treat this week as my "dry run". :) that way, i will have enough time to psych myself up while trying the meal plan one step at a time. ;)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/10/2014 11:52 am

@ ceejeany: You can "distribute" the food in your meal plans to have them as your snacks. For example, if your meal plan says you can have 1 banana at breakfast, you can reserve it to have as your afternoon snack instead. If you'd like more details, you can ask our dietitian to the Personal Questions tool. :)

@ cookhay: There is a "Colopathy" meal plan available with minimal fibrous foods and spices. You can also ask for more details to our dietitian using the Personal Questions tool. :-q

Posted by cookhay (quezon city)
On 02/09/2014 10:43 pm

I'll be starting on Monday too and i have gastrointeritis and i am anxious if the diet will work on me since there were also prescribed meds and recommended food for my stomach

Comments 1 - 10 of 11

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)