I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Recommended snacks

by muneek (Paranaque) Posted on 03/12/2012 7:47 pm

Its my first day today and i culd say that im successful in cooking and eating whats in my 900KCal plan. Yay!

I would like to know your recommended snacks after meals. This afternoon i felt hungry so ate half an apple and a few chicharon ni mang juan.. Did i cheat? Hehe

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/07/2014 2:33 pm

@ joann_espiritu: Make it a teaspoon of honey only. You can also serve with a squeeze of lemon if you wish. :)

Posted by joann_espiritu (riyadh)
On 10/06/2014 8:09 pm

what about a tbsp. honey for my green tea? :)

On 08/28/2014 3:46 pm

@dang54: You can't reply directly to the email notification sent to you, nor on the same Weight Loss Journal entry but

1.) You can send me a question using the Personal Questions tool
2.) You can post your reply on your new Weight Loss Journal post

:)

Posted by dang54 (MANDALUYONG )
On 08/27/2014 5:21 pm

how do i reply to my dietician's comments on my weight loss journal?

On 08/28/2012 10:08 am

@ glendacabuan: Yes. It will count as your dinner dairy serving. Have it at least 1 hour before you go to sleep.

Posted by glendacabuan (Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya)
On 08/25/2012 2:16 pm

Can i still drink bearbrand adultplus in the evening before bedtime?thanks..

On 08/22/2012 12:08 pm

@ laramina02: i'm glad you started to kick the bad habit of eating chocolates every night. With the Bon Appetit Diet, chocolates are allowed, but of course always practice moderation.

You can have the diet hot choco drink in the evening, 3 hours before you go to sleep. Snacking just right before you go to sleep is a bad habit also :)

Posted by laramina02 (Las Pinas)
On 08/21/2012 5:55 pm

The diet hot choco suggestion is great! Would it be ok to drink it in the evening instead of breakfast? I used to eat chocolates every night and i miss going to sleep with a sweet treat. But I haven't cheated yet :)

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 08/06/2012 10:34 pm

Hi Charmaine, thanks a lot! I'll try to include those things in the grocery list.

On 08/06/2012 4:30 pm

@iamrain: I'm glad you asked me about this! You can make your own hot chocolate out of unsweetened cocoa or tablea, stevia for some sweetness, nonfat milk or soy milk for creaminess, and cinammon or nutmeg for some spice! Please do send us your recipe if you perfected this hot cocoa mix :-q

Comments 1 - 10 of 23

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)