I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Sports and Exercise

What's Your Workout?

by victoriacastillo Posted on 10/18/2011 8:00 am

30 minutes of exercise a day is recommended for best results. It can be even a simple 30-minute walk around the block! What do you do?

Right now, I currently enjoy Barre3 classes; it's a mix of pilates and yoga being performed on a ballet barre.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 10/22/2012 8:25 am

Great missadrianne! A proper diet and exercise will help you lose weight more efficiently! :)

Posted by missadrianne (Makati City)
On 10/20/2012 3:48 pm

I'll be starting my day 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred along with my week 1 of the Bon Appetit meal plan and then next month hoping to do the Ripped in 30, Extreme shed and shred and finally the Insanity workout once I get used to doing home workout videos :) Good luck everyone :)

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 08/02/2012 9:34 am

Thanks, Laarni (:

On 08/02/2012 8:36 am

@iamrain: you should have a pre and post work-out snack to sustain your energy and srength. 1 pc boiled egg and 1 banana before your work-out and a glass of nonfat milk after :)

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 08/01/2012 6:39 pm

I do weights and attend self-defense (both practical and gives a workout!) classes. I feel a bit weaker since my food intake is lower but I'm hoping to reach my goal in a month so I can get back to higher intensity workouts (:

On 08/01/2012 8:51 am

Last night, my husband brought me to the CD/DVD store because he wanted to start collecting movies he likes. Then I saw a DVD of belly dancing which made me think, 'Where is my belly dancing CD from long time ago?' I realized it was years already when I last do the shimmer, snake arms, hip drops and lift. I believe it's time for me to do the routines :-q

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 08/01/2012 7:12 am

I resume my aerobic interval training using CD of The Firm Total Body Workout for 1 hour. An alternate is the 4 to 10 minutes exercises using Timeworks machine. Sometimes, I walked around the village with my husband too. So inspired to really change my lifestyle and I hope its not too late.

Posted by Marie_0409 (Quezon City)
On 07/02/2012 10:28 am

I do hip hop abs exercise 3-4 x a week :)

On 06/25/2012 4:28 pm

Oh yes, mommy schedule is really tight but let me commend you for really getting out of your busy sched to pursue a helathier lifestyle for yourself and for your family! Congratulations, mamu-g! :-q

Posted by mamu-g (Las Pinas)
On 06/25/2012 1:53 pm

I try to squeeze in an hour of zumba whenever I can. I have it on the wii which is really great coz i get to monitor my calories burned not to mention how much fun it is. Sometimes I do an hour of brisk walking in the park while waiting for preschooler's dismissal. I just wish I could do these exercises regularly...i kinda have a hectic mommy schedule :-S

Comments 11 - 20 of 36

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)