You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 21 May 2012

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 05/16/2012 8:15 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.
1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to you all. And so it begins!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/14/2013 9:46 am

Dear BAD active members and newbies,

“Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.”
- Michel de Montaigne

“To love others, we must first learn to love ourselves.”
- Anonymous

Loving yourself requires taking care of your well-being. If you are in good health, you will have more energy to love others better.

Joining the Bon Appetit Diet program is a testament to that love. I'm glad that you took the first step by joining us!

Sustain a long-term commitment to love yourself. You can definitely achieve that. We are behind you!

Happy Heart's Day to everyone! :x

xoxo
Charmaine, Echina, Rhea and Faith

P.S.
If you will be out on a dinner date tonight, read first The Bon Appetit Diet at Restaurants Bonus page so you know which to order later! :D

Posted by iamjing
On 02/14/2013 1:28 am

@charmaineanne ... thanks for the push.. i really need that :) ....and i appreciate more push :)

thanks!

On 02/12/2013 2:10 pm

@ iamjing: Welcome to the Bon Appetit Diet! I made a forum topic for all February 18 newbies. Please continue the discussion here: http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/forum/topic?topicid=124796

You are free to substitute the vegetables in your meal plan with the ones you prefer to eat. For the recommended amounts, refer to the List of Food Equivalences in the Bonus.

I hope that you will also use this opportunity to try other veggies and cook to explore new dishes. I am challenging you to change your eating habits if you really want positive results. You have to step out of your comfort zone.

Better to stick with Dr. Cohen's recommendation of 1200 kcal for you :)

Posted by iamjing
On 02/12/2013 1:35 am

i am starting on feb18 .. yipeee!!!! ;)

i cant wait to start.. from shopping for the lists.. to the recipes.. my only problem is.. i am not a fan of veggies i hardly eat them except the calabasa, pechay, lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli... other than that, i am not really into veggies..... i have grown big thru dine-in restaurants and takeouts as i don't really cook...... but i am hoping that i can get some alternatives from browsing here... i wish i get really get through the program and have positive results. O:-)

i am currently advised to a 1200kcal/day... is that mandatory to on it..... or can i choose to start with 1600kcal/day then eventually move to 1200kcal? will that be okay? :-S

On 02/11/2013 1:42 pm

Hello mishy, ellen, and everyone who started their program today (February 11)!

I created a special forum for you guys, here's the link: http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/forum/topic?topicid=124795

I hope you'll get to continue your discussion in the thread I provided. I would love to hear your feedback about the program, meals and recipes, and of course your experience this week and the weeks to come!

Posted by ellenlaguna (carmona)
On 02/11/2013 12:39 pm

im starting today, excited and i also love the food. my question is, in this program do i need to do a lot of excercise too? :(

Posted by Mishy (Binan )
On 02/11/2013 12:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I just started today (Feb 11, 2013). I'm really determined to lose my excess weight. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for quite some time now. I was advised by my OB that losing weight will help increase my chances of conceiving. Aside from wanting to get pregnant, I want to lose weight for my overall health. I did not expect that shopping for the ingredients would be challenging. How did you do it guys? :) My husband and I have thought of ways on how we can make it easier. What I learned from that experience is that I really have to sit down and write down my meal plans and check the recipes. Check for alternatives.

I wish everyone goodluck on our journey to fitness!

--- Mishy :)

On 02/11/2013 11:44 am

Hello ladies!

Kudos to those who started their programs today! (February 11)! The best of luck to everyone!

Posted by piccadilly25 (San Juan City)
On 02/11/2013 10:20 am

I'm starting today too! :) I' m so excited!

Posted by Bhing
On 02/10/2013 6:45 pm

I am starting my diet plan tom and am so excited about what will be the feeling:) hopefully in a week or so I can see some results! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

Comments 1 - 10 of 62

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)