You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 21 May 2012

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 05/16/2012 8:15 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.
1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to you all. And so it begins!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/20/2012 12:05 pm

To michiness,vanenie,Sharbs, marie,

Wow, quite a number of ladies who will begin their weight loss journey on July 23!

Personally wishing you good luck as you start your programs! I'll be around to help you throughout! :)

@vanenie: you know what, you don't have to separate your meals with your family, just because you are dieting. Our Bon Appetit Diet recipes can actually be prepared for the whole family! You can increase the portion sizes of the recipe and share the meals, then follow your recommended portions according to your program (refer to Structure for Custom Meals in Bonus) This way, your family can eat healthily too!

- Charmaine

Posted by Marie_0409 (Quezon City)
On 07/19/2012 1:21 pm

Goodluck to all who will start the program on Monday, July 23rd. I'm on my 4th week in the program & I am happy & satisfied not only losing weight but also learning the right way to eat & live a healthy lifestyle:) You can do it!

Posted by Sharbs (Quezon City)
On 07/19/2012 12:32 pm

I'm starting on Monday, 23rd of July. I hope this time I'll be loosing weight and those unwanted inches. B-)

Posted by vanenie (Taguig)
On 07/19/2012 0:11 am

I'm starting on Monday, July 23. I am quite apprehensive upon seeing the grocery list.. How do you guys do it? Can I just buy the certain weight that is indicated in the list?

Also, I'm a stay at home mom who's living with my in-laws.. Basically, they control our food budget. I'm worried of the additional expenses that this will entail.. :^>

Posted by celtan (Mandaluyong city)
On 07/18/2012 8:12 pm

I'm starting on Monday, 23rd of July. I got my meal plans and have already prepared my groceries. I actually make one of the meals to try and I enjoyed it.

Posted by michiness (Cavite)
On 07/18/2012 1:37 pm

I'm starting on Monday, July 23! I hope I could manage to follow the meal plan. ;)

On 07/18/2012 10:50 am

Always keep your motivation high, teliffic! Cheering you on your first week on the program! :)

Posted by teliffic (CALOOCAN CITY)
On 07/17/2012 2:38 pm

Im starting on Monday, July 23. I'm scared because im really not into cooking but im very much excited :) I hope i can finish the 6 month program.

On 07/09/2012 11:14 am

To Fhel, ynas, owhjhei and vinnette! Welcome to the Bon Appetit Diet, ladies!
Wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to join our forums and ask us anytime in the Personal Questions tool :)

Posted by vinnette (lucena)
On 07/06/2012 9:54 am

im starting on july 9, i just hope to finish my 6 months program! :)

Comments 41 - 50 of 62

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)