You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 21 May 2012

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 05/16/2012 8:15 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.
1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to you all. And so it begins!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by Mai_jc (Pasig)
On 07/23/2012 6:54 pm

Hello! Feel so hungry but determined to continue. This is my first day and looking forward to seeing the results in the next few weeks.

Posted by rivadecastro (Quezon City)
On 07/23/2012 12:29 pm

Hi. It's my first day today and I'm realy excited about this. I'm just not a fan of vegetables so it will really be a big challenge!

Good luck to all of us. ;)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/23/2012 12:02 pm

@timmy: Follow what Dr. Cohen will prescribe you on your Week 1: Monday session :)

@sheena: You can snack on raw vegetable sticks of carrots, radishes and celery, and cherry tomato slices as much as you like. You could also choose to munch on a handful of roasted nuts (about 1/3 cup) if you have them on your meal plan for the day. It’s up to you, as long as you do not eat anything with additional fat. Other ways to fight hunger is to drink teas or herbal teas without sugar :-q

Posted by ako_c_sheena (Mandaluyong City)
On 07/23/2012 11:09 am

Hi guys :) I just started my program today. What do u think I can eat in between meals? Is that alright? Thanks

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 07/23/2012 9:51 am

Welcome everyone!! :) I hope to hear more from you in our group " I Start on Monday 23/07/2012" where we can set goals together and stay motivated. It's important we also get to know each other so we're familiar with whose starting with us and how we can encourage each other to stay on track. ;)

Posted by joycejavina (Las Pinas)
On 07/22/2012 8:16 pm

i am starting tomorrow... but :( i'm in the hospital since yesterday until tomorrow night! i wasn't able to prepare my monday menu huhu...scared! =((

Posted by FatimaTimmy (Cainta)
On 07/20/2012 6:29 pm

@ Em. Hello! I'm Timmy. I'll start my program on Monday too :D

Posted by bluish_em (Muntinlupa)
On 07/20/2012 6:11 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Em and my program starts on Monday too. I am a bit scared 'coz I don't know if I can commit 100% to this since I do not cook. But I really want to lose weight and be healthy, I need to be. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this. Let's help each other out O:-)

On 07/20/2012 5:20 pm

I wonder how to go about with my meal plan on my DAY 1. I see 4 options from 900 Kcal to 1600 Kcal. Which one will I take in first?

Thank you.

On 07/20/2012 5:05 pm

Hi, I'm Timmy. I'm also starting on Monday, 23 July 2012. Glad to know that there are members stating on the same day. I'm excited!

I'm not sure how if someone will check on me on a regular basis...

Comments 31 - 40 of 62

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)