You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 21 May 2012

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 05/16/2012 8:15 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.
1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to you all. And so it begins!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by AArlene (Marikina city)
On 02/09/2013 10:54 am

Starting on Monday Feb 11 :) This is in line with my resolution to start the year with a happy disposition in life despite and inspiite of anything! Health is a key element to this! Let's go for it!

Posted by bangusnakulot (Marilao, Bulacan)
On 02/08/2013 4:01 pm

Will start on Monday. :) i will do my very best to strictly follow the meals. I really want to bring back the old me. ;)

Posted by boholst (Makati City )
On 02/05/2013 1:00 pm

hi!
ill be starting on Monday formally but am gradually trying to introduce myself to the diet!
i was a bit hungry around 11am after having a 7am breakfast but i drank hot tea to fill my tummy. after half a cup of soup and a cup of cabbage and beef, i was pleasantly surprised to realize i was full!

now excited to start. :D

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/04/2013 10:53 am

@ michellesandiko: Welcome to the Bon Appetit Diet! We are happy to have you on the program too :)

It is correct that lack of physical activity contributes to constipation, so I suggest that you start moving around (as one of your goals is to be healthy, right?) Also drink lots of water and eat foods rich in fiber like whole grains, vegetables and fruits :)

Nothing is impossible to a person who is determined. Keep the motivation high, Michelle.

Posted by michellesandiko (Paranaque City)
On 02/01/2013 10:57 am

im a newbie here and its my first time to try the Bon Appetit diet for 3 months. i really hope i could loose weight..
my goal is simply not to loose weight but to be healthy as well. im not into to sports or to any physical or strenuous activities and this may be one of the reasons why im constipated. my first week will start on monday, hopefully this will be my biggest achievement so far.. happy to be part of this program and to meet new friends with their success stories. ;)

Posted by imlee (QC)
On 08/22/2012 9:04 pm

i was suppose to start last monday (aug20) i got sick sunday evening but im feeling better now in short i failed the 1st 3 days :-S ....QUESTION: should i start tomorrow or wait until monday?

Posted by hotbabedriver (LAS PINAS CITY)
On 08/21/2012 9:59 am

Hi everyone! just started yesterday, August 20, 2012. Was just able to check my email today. :)

Glad to see there are others with me on this... Good luck to all of us!

Posted by biskwit (Malabon)
On 08/20/2012 8:59 pm

Just started today, 20 Aug 2012. resisting temptation.. >:)

Posted by sexymonique (Quezon City)
On 08/13/2012 10:00 pm

its my first day.... i had some cheats but generally im happy coz i ate less than yesterday and i dont feel weak!!!! we can do this! ;) ;)

Posted by ferraryee (Quezon City)
On 08/12/2012 4:15 pm

I'm starting on monday, August 13, 2012. I suffered a knee injury and I need to lose weight because I'm too heavy. Let's do this! I'm nervous but determined!

Comments 11 - 20 of 62

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)