I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by robles_mr (Antipolo City)
On 02/03/2012 2:05 pm

can anybody help me? if ever i have a night out, while doing this program can i still drink alcoholic beverage or should i abstain for 6 months? Thanks

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/03/2012 9:41 am

Thats great news armi! :) I'm sure it feels wonderful to receive positive feedback. This is truly a great way to keep motivated. Congratulations! Keep us posted.

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 02/03/2012 2:26 am

it is most reassuring to read about your comments on weight loss or not losing weight as one would expect. i guess these things come up sometimes. you ask yourself how come you feel good and look good already (my co-workers started noticing already...hehe), but there seems to be a lag in terms of weight loss. then you suddenly realize - it's your period. right! i just had mine. hopefully will lose more in the days to come.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/01/2012 9:08 am

Wow that's amazing milktea! Keep it up! :D

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 02/01/2012 6:20 am

Lost 8 pounds in 1 week. Just weighed myself last night.
The other day, might just be that im bloated due to menstruation.

On 02/01/2012 6:19 am

I've tried weighing myself last night, i was shocked to know that i lose 8 pounds, i will continue to do this. O:-)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/31/2012 10:12 am

Hi rheanna, yes you can do exactly that.

Milktea:
I know that weight can be one way to gauge your progress, but don't let that be the sole determining factor of your success. Like I always say, your weight is nothing but a number. If you or other people can notice the visible changes, or you notice your health improving in ways that it hasn't been before, it doesn't matter what your weight is. =)
In my own weight loss endeavor, my proudest achievement is not how much weight I lost, but how much self-confidence I gained. =)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 01/31/2012 10:04 am

Hi Milktea!

Losing weight doesn't depend solely on the number you see on the weighing scale. Weight is relevant and is easily affected by a lot of factor like water retention, bloating, etc. One way to assess if you are losing weight is to take your actual measurements. I want o commend you for fitting perfectly on your clothes. That's a sign that you are getting really fit and healthy.

On 01/30/2012 3:01 pm

Hi, sadly, me neither.
Let's put it this way, i physically notice the changes in my tummy area, specially when i wore my shirt, and tummy has lessen it's bulges, but when i weigh myself, it is still the same.

Why is that?

I have regular poops.. and i know its a good sign of me gettin' rid of the toxins, but i want results.

Posted by rheanna (Manila)
On 12/27/2011 5:16 pm

Hi,
Can I take the yogurt or fruit allocated for lunch as my pm snack?

Comments 91 - 100 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)