I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 04/23/2012 12:19 pm

Hi Suzzell, nice to see you here! Can you please click on Contact at the bottom of the page, to send an e-mail to our technical support team, and then specify the following:
1. Browser brand (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc) and version number
2. Operating system (Windows, etc.)

I just tested it out in your account, and I was able to post successfully in your blog (I'm using Firefox 8, on Windows 7.) Try it out again, and please get back to us if the issue persists. Thank you!

Posted by Suzzell (quezon city)
On 04/23/2012 11:28 am

how can i write my own blog? i wrote mine and when i saved it, my blog said i didn't write any. i did it thrice but theres still none. pls help. thanx!

Posted by fabulousgem (Cebu city)
On 04/22/2012 4:10 pm

Wow, Janish. That's an amazing result! Congratulations and I bet you're feeling (and looking) good. Keep it up!

Posted by janish (Malabon City)
On 04/21/2012 8:32 am

hi! i started last april 16 and today as i end my first week i already lost 10 lbs and a couple inches off! feels soooo good! :) i'm following the 1400kcal and whenever i can't prepare the suggested meal plan, i just chose a healthy alternative from the office canteen. so excited to reach my 90lbs weight loss target! good luck to us all!

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/12/2012 11:39 am

HI mgv_millendez!
This is when the 900kcal meal plans can come handy for you. These are meant to help you recover or boost the process when used for 2 days. I think our dietitians will be able to help explain this better to you.

Posted by trinagee_bt
On 03/05/2012 4:08 pm

thank you armi_adecer! :)

Posted by _p2677292_Rowena
On 03/05/2012 3:28 pm

thanks so much Ms.Victoria Castillo! ;)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 03/05/2012 2:42 pm

Hi Rowena, 900 kcal should be done for no longer than 2 days; it's one of the ways to recover. The default for most women would be the 1400 kcal meals. Please consult with Dr. Cohen and his team through the personal questions tool so they can give you a recommendation on which plan to follow, depending on your lifestyle and preferences. Please share as much detail as possible (your height and weight, your goal, what you usually eat, if you have kids, your routine, if you exercise...how often and which exercises). :-q

Posted by _p2677292_Rowena
On 03/05/2012 10:28 am

today is my first day. i'm supposed to have the 1400 kcal meal but i chose the 900kcal meal since i started to diet before i enrolled in this program and decided to increase my weight loss. is this ok?

Posted by mgv_millendez (Taguig)
On 03/05/2012 6:17 am

I started last Feb 20 and the end of my first week, Ive lost around 2 lbs...but so disappointed to find out, that I didnt lose a single pound on my second week :( I will try to reassess myself on what I did wrong...but i am not totally losing hope that at the end of my third month, I will achieve my ideal weight :-

Comments 71 - 80 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)